Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Michael Ivanov <iv...@logit-ag.de> on 2015/05/19 16:42:57 UTC

PN_INTR during pn_messenger_put() call

Hallo,

I have a software application that uses proton qpid for communication and
sometimes I observe that pn_messenger_put() terminates with PN_INTR error.
How should I recover from this, should the call just be restarted?

Messenger used for sending is in default (so I assume non-passive, blocking)
mode.

Best regards,
--
 (OvO) |  Mikhail Iwanow                   |