Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Nijandan D <ni...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/04 07:11:17 UTC

Unable to access NIFI Rest api of another server in secured mode.

Hi,

I am trying to access NIFI rest api of another server from my machine using
ajax like below,

url:"https://serverip:port/api/",
{Authorization : 'Bearer ' + 'access token here'}

But unable to access Nifi rest api of another server in secured mode. Any
help appreciated.

Thanks,

Nijandan D

Re: Unable to access NIFI Rest api of another server in secured mode.

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Nijandan,

I can't tell how you're creating your request based off your message. I
would say to make sure you are setting the Authorization as an HTTP header
and not part of the body of the request.

Matt