Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Ryan King <ry...@twitter.com> on 2010/12/08 22:44:19 UTC

fauna cassandra client 0.9.0

I just pushed a 0.9.0 release of the fauna-cassandra ruby client. This
is our first release that includes support for Cassandra 0.7
(currently supporting RC1 and not earlier 0.7 releases).

code/download: https://rubygems.org/gems/cassandra
git: http://github.com/fauna/cassandra

File any bugs on github, please

-ryan

Re: fauna cassandra client 0.9.0

Posted by Joshua Partogi <jo...@gmail.com>.
Nice. Thanks for the hardwork Ryan. Will try this out tonight.

Cheers,
Joshua.

--
http://twitter.com/jpartogi <http://twitter.com/scrum8>