Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michal Malecki <mi...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/02 14:11:04 UTC

order of SOAP elements

Hello,
I'm porting application from Apache SOAP to AXIS.This is nearly done,
however I have problem  with internal SOAP structure of AXIS. I have
small testing utility that compares recorded response, with one
currently received. The comparison is very simple - just simple
stripping. Hoever AXIS produces soap elements (multiRef id="idx" ) in
the random order. Can somehow the order be controlled using some
switch/configuration parameter?

regards
Michał Małecki

Re: order of SOAP elements

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
you can switch off multiref's. check the doc/mailing list archive.

-- dims