Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steve D George <st...@uk.ibm.com> on 2002/06/05 16:29:16 UTC

Valid values for Factory 'protocol'???

Hi, can someone tell me what the alternative values are for the 'protocol'
attribute of the <Factory> element please? The default is TLS and the HOW
TO SSL docs say not to change the default but I'm not sure if this means
don't make the default in the source code anything but 'TLS' or whether it
means not to change this value at all in the server.xml file, in which
case, why is it there for you to change in the first place? ;o)

Thanks,

Steve.

Re: Valid values for Factory 'protocol'???

Posted by anette mysel <ca...@cox.net>.
Please delete me from your mailing list. I do not know who you are.
Thank you...

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>