Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/02 00:28:51 UTC

Fwd: Apache Knockree Retreat 2011 - May 13-16

FYI

   What do you think guys ?

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Kevin Meyer <ke...@kmz.co.za> wrote:
> Hmm - I would seriously like to attend - but can only consider it if I
> get travel subsidy.
>
> I'm applying for such via the provided link, so let's see what happens!
>
> Regards,
> Kevin
>

> On Wed, March 2, 2011 09:49, Dan Haywood wrote:
>>
>> I'm going (just registered now).  Will give a firm deadline to get our
>> v0.1 out by!
>>
>> The cost is ~$90, that's for food; accommodation is paid for; flights
>> would be extra.  Running from Fri~Mon.

Wow thats not much, in that case I will think about it seriously. I
will update you.

--
----

Posted by Kevin Meyer <ke...@kmz.co.za>.

Re: Apache Knockree Retreat 2011 - May 13-16

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Sssssssssswwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeet ;)

Posted by Kevin Meyer - KMZ <ke...@kmz.co.za>.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hey Dan...

   I booked my flight and I will arrive in Dublin on May 13 2011
05:25pm, at what day and hour you will arrive there ?

Posted by Mike Burton <mi...@mycosystems.co.uk>.
Thanks Dan,

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
I am also going I just registered. We should plan for a hackathon like
othere projects already listed on [1].

[1] - https://sites.google.com/site/apacheretreatknockree/home/pmc-hackathons

Posted by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com>.