Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com> on 2005/06/16 01:28:38 UTC

Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project jakarta-tomcat-jk-native (in module jakarta-tomcat-connectors) failed

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Barker" <wb...@wilshire.com>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <to...@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 10:17 AM
Subject: Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project jakarta-tomcat-jk-native (in module
jakarta-tomcat-connectors) failed

Ok, it seems that `apxs -q LIBTOOL` is broken again over in httpd land :(.

I guess I'll have to reopen BZ #32787, attach this patch, and wait another
another six months to get the patch applied.

> This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as
the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED
and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not read,
copy, or distribute this message or any attachment. If you received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

> In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent
through the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive
information, such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal
identification numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted)
e-mail.