Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by gr...@WellsFargo.COM on 2003/01/14 22:36:57 UTC

Content Publication

Hello,
I am interested in using JetspeedContent or some other portlet to allow
users to post data to my portal. I would like a content area in which users
can add documents, store them on file system, and when the user clicks on
the link to the document in the content area, retrieve it from the file
system. I would like to set up another in which users can add news for the
site with a text description. When a user clicks on the text description,
the full text of the news is displayed. I have searched for a simple example
that covers this, but haven't found one. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg

Can i have another user like anon?

Posted by Sangam Dash <sr...@rippleimpact.com>.
Hi

I need another user like anon.
I need to have a link for the user to go to that page when he clicks on
that link he will see the other default user's page..
Is that possible?
How to do that?>
Shoud i just copy the anon user folder and rename it?
Then how can place a link to go that user's page?
Thanks a lot
Sangam Dash

Opening a page inside a portlet from a link

Posted by Sangam Dash <sr...@rippleimpact.com>.
Hi

Wish you all a very happy new year 2003.

I have a small question i would appreciate if somebody could point me in
the right direction.
I have two portlets in the same page.
I want to populate some dynamic contents in the second portlet based on
different links in the first portlet.
Like frames...
Has anyone ever worked on this kind ?
Could u please help me out...