Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by "Hider, Sandy" <Sa...@jhuapl.edu> on 2013/09/24 22:37:26 UTC

Atomicity across multiple tables

Hi All,
I want to double check my facts.  I recall that Accumulo can guarantee the atomicity within a single row.  If a MultiTableBatchWriter creates mutations for two rows, one row in two different tables, (a Data Table and an Index Table), there is no way to guarantee that both tables will receive the updates correct? (If the system crashes half way through the write)

Sandy

Re: Atomicity across multiple tables

Posted by John Vines <vi...@apache.org>.
Your assessment is accurate.