Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/22 11:51:06 UTC

updated FAQ layout

I've just tidied up the FAQ layout a bit to make it a little easier
for folks to find what they need...

http://cwiki.apache.org/SM/faq.html

any suggestions for how to make it better greatly appreciated

--

James
-------

Re: updated FAQ layout

Posted by Thomas TERMIN <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.
Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> Wanna write a FAQ entry ?
I can do this but be careful my english is not that good.

--
Thomas Termin
_______________________________

Re: updated FAQ layout

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Wanna write a FAQ entry ?

On 3/22/07, Thomas TERMIN <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com> wrote:

> James Strachan wrote:
> > I've just tidied up the FAQ layout a bit to make it a little easier
> > for folks to find what they need...
> >
> > http://cwiki.apache.org/SM/faq.html
> >
> > any suggestions for how to make it better greatly appreciated
> It's good. We should maybe write a little bit about logging. You can
> change log levels at runtime and so on.
>
> --
> Thomas Termin
> _______________________________
> blue elephant systems GmbH
> Wollgrasweg 49
> D-70599 Stuttgart
>
> Tel    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 676
> Fax    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
> WWW    :  http://www.blue-elephant-systems.com
> Email  :  Thomas.Termin@blue-elephant-systems.com
>
> blue elephant systems GmbH
> Firmensitz      : Wollgrasweg 49, D-70599 Stuttgart
> Registergericht : Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
> Geschäftsführer : Holger Dietrich, Thomas Gentsch, Joachim Hoernle

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: updated FAQ layout