Posted to user@struts.apache.org by storck <di...@cms.tecmath.de> on 2001/09/20 14:24:27 UTC

Digister

HI,

I try to use use digister from org.apache.commons.digester by my own but
without luck.
Does any doc exist to digister or any "How To" ?

Thanks!

Re: Digister

Posted by Ted Husted <ar...@jab.org>.
Look for the package.html file in the SOURCE distribution, or in the
digester package in the 1.0 Struts source distribution.

For an example, look at the RSS package (and, well, Struts).

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/