Posted to users@sling.apache.org by connuser1 connuser1 <co...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/20 11:37:02 UTC

[Sling IDE Tooling] New sling content project needs 'content' folder on sling instance

Hi

It seems like its necessary to have a /content folder already on a sling
instance when using ide tooling to export a sling content project to sling.
The export fails unless I manually create a /content folder there.

Thanks

Re: [Sling IDE Tooling] New sling content project needs 'content' folder on sling instance

Posted by connuser1 connuser1 <co...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. This works fine now.

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.