Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Matt Stevens <ma...@alloysoft.com> on 2009/06/01 18:03:48 UTC

Re: Objective-C 2.0

On May 29, 2009, at 3:41 PM, Andrew McGeachie wrote:

> All my personal and professional development is targeted at Leopard,
> which probably makes me biased, but I'm fine with requiring 10.5.
> Not sure how others feel.

After thinking about this a bit more I remembered that the property
definitions can just be wrapped by a platform-specific ifdef so the
code would only include properties if the platform supports it. This
avoids the need for an additional compiler option and the code will
just adapt.

I was thinking that supporting fast enumeration would be trickier, but
that may be possible through something like a T_FOR_IN macro as well.

Matt