Posted to user@ant.apache.org by hi...@accenture.com on 2005/10/12 10:09:35 UTC

:Please help is needed:installing ant on aix 5.2

Hello the list,
I am forwarding this again...
Please it is a very urgent matter.Has someone on the list ever installed ant on AIX?
Thanks!!!!!
Hind Lwahhabi.

Posted by Nicolas Vervelle <ni...@steria.com>.
Hi,

A few more precisions could be helpful :
- what have you downloaded ?
- what are you using to untar it ? You need GNU tar if you have
downloaded .tar.gz, otherwise you can use jar for the .zip
- have you verified your download with pgp or md5 ?