Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Oden Eriksson <oe...@mandriva.com> on 2006/02/05 17:30:17 UTC

mod_ssl 5s delay

Hello.

For some reason I get a 5 seconds delay for each ssl access, I get it with
2.2.0 and 2.2.x head. I just can't figure out what is wrong. It worked fine
with 2.0.x.

--
Regards // Oden Eriksson
Mandriva: http://www.mandriva.com

Re: mod_ssl 5s delay

Posted by Joe Orton <jo...@redhat.com>.
On Sun, Feb 05, 2006 at 05:30:17PM +0100, Oden Eriksson wrote:
> For some reason I get a 5 seconds delay for each ssl access, I get it with
> 2.2.0 and 2.2.x head. I just can't figure out what is wrong. It worked fine
> with 2.0.x.

Check your SSLRandomSeed settings?  strace -t a child to see where the
delay is happening.

joe

Re: mod_ssl 5s delay

Posted by Oden Eriksson <oe...@mandriva.com>.
söndagen den 5 februari 2006 17.30 skrev Oden Eriksson:
> Hello.
>
> For some reason I get a 5 seconds delay for each ssl access, I get it with
> 2.2.0 and 2.2.x head. I just can't figure out what is wrong. It worked fine
> with 2.0.x.

This was because of a RTLD_DEEPBIND patch added from the fedora package. For
some reason it does not work on Mandriva ;(

Sorry for the noise.