Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Guilherme Carvalho <gc...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/17 15:57:14 UTC

Problems to RDP windows 10

Hello guys, i´m having problems to RDP to some windows 10, i can connect
into Windows Server 2012 R2 with no problem, in some windows 10 i can too,
but most off all my Windows 10 computers i can´t, the screen flashes and
nothing happens, and into the guacamole i got a message "You have been
disconnected", anybody could fix that?

thanks.

Re: Problems to RDP windows 10

Posted by Guilherme Carvalho <gc...@gmail.com>.
I fixed the issue, i need disable the WDDM driver on the new Windows 10
version 1909, i create a GPO for the entire network, works perfect.

Posted by Giorgio <gi...@quantiss.com>.
Thank you very much, that solved my problem.
Working flawlessly.

Best regards
Tedd

Posted by ivanmarcus <iv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 2:24 PM Newman, Dennis <de...@spglobal.com>
wrote:

> Not sure if this is what is causing your issue or not, but with our Win 10
> systems (both physical and virtual) we needed to set the following in
> Windows Remote Settings for each computer.
>
> UN check “Allow Remote Assistance connections to this computer”
>
> Check “Allow remote connections to this computer” (duh!)
>
> And UN check “Allow connections only from computers running RD with NLA”
>
> That last one seemed odd to us because we are running Guac using NLA, but
> that is how our connections work.

Yeah, Guacamole definitely supports NLA, so you should not have to disable
it to get it to work.

Do make sure to either disable certificate verification, or place your RDP
server certificates in a trusted certificate store for the FreeRDP
libraries to access.

-Nick

RE: Problems to RDP windows 10

Hello guys, i´m having problems to RDP to some windows 10, i can connect into Windows Server 2012 R2 with no problem, in some windows 10 i can too, but most off all my Windows 10 computers i can´t, the screen flashes and nothing happens, and into the guacamole i got a message "You have been disconnected", anybody could fix that?

thanks.

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may be a confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. S&P Global Inc. reserves the right, subject to applicable local law, to monitor, review and process the content of any electronic message or information sent to or from S&P Global Inc. e-mail addresses without informing the sender or recipient of the message. By sending electronic message or information to S&P Global Inc. e-mail addresses you, as the sender, are consenting to S&P Global Inc. processing any of your personal data therein.