Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Xinyu Liu <xi...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/17 00:16:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer announcement: Cameron Lee

Hi, all,

Please join me and the rest of the Samza PMC in welcoming a new committer:
Cameron Lee.

Cameron has been contributing to Samza since early 2018. He worked on
multiple areas: the runtime context in Samza, checkpoint enhancements, as
well as testing and gradle improvements. He is also very active in code
reviews and discussions.

Through his work on refining existing Samza code base, the Samza PMC trusts
Cameron with the responsibilities of a Samza committer.

Look forward to seeing more contributions from you, Cameron!

Xinyu

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer announcement: Cameron Lee

Posted by Miguel Sanchez Schwarz <mi...@linkedin.com>.
Congratulations Cameron!

Posted by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Cameron!!!