Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Bhavesh Bhanushali <b....@gmail.com> on 2012/01/18 11:40:42 UTC

Workspace using old username, password and database URL

Hi,

We are using Clustered Apache Jackrabbit for almost a year and it is
working fine.

Recently, our client added one intermediate server called staging server
for some other requirements.

We had to copy entire jackrabbit schema from production DB server to
staging DB server and configure jackrabbit on staging tomcat server same as
done on production tomcat server. When we start the staging server tomcat
instance, the jackrabbit tries to synchronize with the staging database as
expected. But during synchronization, it is creating workspaces which
internally is pointing to production database URL with username and
password of production server.

This is where we are facing issues we want jackrabbit to create workspaces
pointing to staging database server and use staging username and password
for connecting to staging database server.

Can someone show us how do we fix this.

Thanks in Advance,
Bhavesh