Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/06 11:53:31 UTC

Command "web:list"

Hi,
on ServiceMix 5.3.0, based on Karaf 2.4.0, the command web:list is no more
available.

I used it some time ago on a previous version (maybe on ServiceMix 5.0.0 or
4.5.3),

do I need to install some feature or bundle in order to reprise it or does
it has been removed?

Thanks!
Cristiano

Re: Command "web:list"