Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2008/04/14 19:58:34 UTC

Are there any unit tests for the CacheManager/ Concurrent cache

I am interested in stressing the concurrent cache to debug a possible
jvm issue and was wondering if there are already any  existing unit
tests or if anyone has ideas about setting them up.

Thanks

Kathey

Re: Are there any unit tests for the CacheManager/ Concurrent cache

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <Kn...@Sun.COM>.
Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> writes:

> I am interested in stressing the concurrent cache to debug a possible
> jvm issue and was wondering if there are already any  existing unit
> tests or if anyone has ideas about setting them up.

Hi Kathey,

The only test I know about that tests the CacheManager interface
directly, is the unit/cacheService.unit test (see
unitTests/services/T_CacheService.java). It looks like it has some code
to thrash the cache, so it might be a good starting point.

--
Knut Anders