Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Alexander Iljin <aj...@yandex.ru> on 2009/04/03 11:49:48 UTC

TSVN 1.6.0 bug

Hello!

  I was merging a revision from trunk to branch and got a conflict in the svn:externals property. The "non-interactive" box was clear, so TSVN asked me what to do. I clicked the top-left button: "Use local".
  Expected behavior: the properties for the branch left as is.
  Actual behavior: the properties were left in conflicted state. When I opened the Commit dialog (which was right after the merge operation was completed) I had to resolve the conflict again. In the merge progress dialog the folder with conflict was bright red, as if I asked to resolve later.
  I don't know if that is related to the matter, but before the merge the folder did not have the mergeinfo property.