Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bill_mouse <bi...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/09 07:31:46 UTC

[T5]The absolute path problem

I try to make my first integrate CRUD case  and meet the bothersome path
problem.

I use modal window to popup the C/U in the main page with path "XXX/XXX"(the
main page path is "http://localhost:8080/approot/main"), and get the
satisfied result.

But after query in the main page, the popup path is diabled ,because the
main page's url have been appended with the query string to
"http://localhost:8080/approot/main/^&*%^&%^%^"!

I try to use the absoluted path "/XXX/XXX" and get the 404.

I don't want to use persistant annotation to deal with the query string. How
to config the path?