Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2012/07/05 06:29:03 UTC

[Commons Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by Charles Honton

Dear Wiki user,

The "FrontPage" page has been changed by Charles Honton:
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=124&rev2=125

   * [[BeanUtils]] - Utilities for manipulating java beans, including copying properties, cloning, invoking methods and type conversion.
   * [[Betwixt]] - Services for mapping !JavaBeans to XML documents, and vice versa.
   * [[Chain]] - A "Chain of Responsibility" pattern implemention for organizing complex processing flows.
+  * [[classscan|ClassScan]] - Read access to the !ClassPath of a !ClassLoader and metadata about the classes available from a !ClassLoader.
   * [[CLI]] - Command Line Interface library for processing command-line options and arguments.
   * [[Codec]] -  General encoding/decoding algorithms. Includes some phonetic encoders, Hex, Base64, and a URL encoder.
   * [[Collections]] -  Builds upon the Java Collections Framework of List, Set and Map to provide many more implementations, new collections and abstract base classes.

Re: [Commons Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by Charles Honton

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Chas,

actually this item is in the wrong list - you have to put [classscan]
in the Sandbox list - this is the Proper list.

Let me know if you need assistance on updating the public sites!
Best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi