Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Daniel Gruno <ru...@cord.dk> on 2012/10/02 20:12:35 UTC

ATS consultants/supporters unite!

Hi wonderful dev@ list,

We're looking into compiling a list of companies and individuals that do
consulting on or support of Traffic Server, and so we're asking anyone,
who either do this themselves or work for a company that does so, to
step forward and confess ;)

This will be an independently created list, with no endorsements or
recommendations whatsoever, just a factual list of people and companies
doing ATS support.

If you or your company are interested in being on this list, please
reply here on dev@, providing the following information:

- Name of your company or private business
- A link to your web site
- A link to a logo (or attach it or whatever)

Once we've received these bits, we'll review them and put together a
list of contacts for people looking for some ATS support (and then
review that some more). Please be as brief and factual as possible, as
we do have some legal boundaries within the ASF - we will not favour
your company over others, no matter how much you beg. You can submit a
link to an ATS-specific site if you like, but we reserve the right to
crop or change the URL if it doesn't sit right with the Apache way.

With regards,
Daniel.

Re: ATS consultants/supporters unite!

Posted by Theo Schlossnagle <je...@omniti.com>.
On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 2:12 PM, Daniel Gruno <ru...@cord.dk> wrote:
> - Name of your company or private business
OmniTI

http://omniti.com/

--
Theo Schlossnagle
http://omniti.com/is/theo-schlossnagle

Re: ATS consultants/supporters unite!

Posted by "Alan M. Carroll" <am...@network-geographics.com>.

> - Name of your company or private business
Network Geographics, Inc.

https://network-geographics.com

Posted by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net>.

> - Name of your company or private business
Mirimar Networks
http://www.mirimar.net/
http://www.mirimar.net/images/mirimarlogo.gif