Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by fabrizio silvestri <fa...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/08 10:41:26 UTC

Problem with searching

Hi Guys,

I have a question...

I successfully created an index using the tutorial example... now I
would like to search it using the jsp application.

I think I have correctly set up tomcat but when I try to search for
something nutch always returns 0 results.

I tried to start tomcat from the directory I have the crawl subdir and
nothing happened. Then I modified the nutch-site.xml under the
uncompressed war directory and, again, 0 results...

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!

--
Dr. Fabrizio SILVESTRI
High Performance Computing Laboratory

Re: Problem with searching

Posted by "D.Saravanaraj" <sa...@gmail.com>.
What is the version you are using? Place your index and segments folder
incase of 0.71 version in the place where your "searcher.dir" points to.
Place your entire "crawl" folder incase of 0.8 version of nutch (If i am not
mistaken, the folder name should always be "crawl" )

Re: Problem with searching

Posted by fabrizio silvestri <fa...@gmail.com>.
I inserted this lines

Re: Problem with searching