Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Brian McCallister <br...@apache.org> on 2007/02/19 04:20:01 UTC

Website L&F Update

I like the changes but...

1) I like the box, but lets only put it on the download page :-)

2) 4.2 Javadocs snuck back in as the main Javadocs link

3) an we get the "Site" link out of the Overview section?

4) Wiki in the navbar links to /site.html

5) Let's drop the YourKit link on front page. I appreciate them
donating a license as much as the next person, and we can certainly
say thank you somewhere, but a nice prominent badge on the front page
kinda circumvents the ASF sponsorship efforts :-(

Re: Website L&F Update

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 2/18/07, Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> wrote:
> Um, unrelated... mostly... but how did you guys make that box graphic?
>
> Its damn sexy... I want one for Geronimo ;-)

Hiram created the box using Blender and Fireworks.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: Website L&F Update

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Um, unrelated... mostly... but how did you guys make that box graphic?

Its damn sexy... I want one for Geronimo ;-)

--jason

Re: Website L&F Update

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 2/19/07, Brian McCallister <br...@apache.org> wrote:
> I like the changes but...

Me too! Awesome!

> 1) I like the box, but lets only put it on the download page :-)

I really like the box on the home page, it looks really cool!

> 2) 4.2 Javadocs snuck back in as the main Javadocs link

We don't have 4.1.0 javadocs anywhere AFAIK. We can fix this from the
next release onwards where we can keep each versioned javadoc around

> 3) an we get the "Site" link out of the Overview section?

Done

> 4) Wiki in the navbar links to /site.html

Yeah, have zapped that

--

James
-------