Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Rafael Caceres <rc...@aasa.com.pe> on 2010/03/25 22:36:24 UTC

Is Apache2::Layout compatible with Apache 2.2.XX ?

Hi All,

I am migrating a server from apache 1.3 with mod_perl1 to apache 2.2.x
with mod_perl2. The Apache2::Layout module used usefull as a
replacement/starting-point for getting Apache::Sandwich functionality.
The Apache2::Layout module compiles, but the test results in core dumps.
Is this module compatible with apache 2.2.x ?

Regards,
Rafael Caceres

Re: Is Apache2::Layout compatible with Apache 2.2.XX ?

Posted by "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@apache.org>.
On 10-03-25 17:36 , Rafael Caceres wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am migrating a server from apache 1.3 with mod_perl1 to apache 2.2.x
> with mod_perl2. The Apache2::Layout module used usefull as a
> replacement/starting-point for getting Apache::Sandwich functionality.
> The Apache2::Layout module compiles, but the test results in core dumps.
> Is this module compatible with apache 2.2.x ?

It should be, if something core dumps, that's not good. Can you provide
more debugging information ?