Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jchappelle <jc...@4redi.com> on 2008/06/26 23:03:57 UTC

wicket-stuff jar files

I have checked out the entire wicket-stuff project from svn. However, I have
not figured out a good way to get the jar files for the individual
components. Am I overlooking something? I know there is a pom file in each
of the projects but I've never used maven and every time I run "mvn compile"
or "mvn install" it outputs a target folder with no jar files or classes.

Either I am running maven incorrectly or there is a site out there with the
packaged jar files. Could someone please help me?

Thank you for your time.

Re: wicket-stuff jar files

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
mvn package

in the target/ directory you'll find the jar file (it is a temporary
artifact, so it is generated there). Alternatively you could download
several of the jar files from our snapshot repository:
http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/

Martijn

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 11:03 PM, jchappelle <jc...@4redi.com> wrote:

> I have checked out the entire wicket-stuff project from svn. However, I have
> not figured out a good way to get the jar files for the individual
> components. Am I overlooking something? I know there is a pom file in each
> of the projects but I've never used maven and every time I run "mvn compile"
> or "mvn install" it outputs a target folder with no jar files or classes.
>
> Either I am running maven incorrectly or there is a site out there with the
> packaged jar files. Could someone please help me?
>
> Thank you for your time.

Apache Wicket 1.3.3 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.3