Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Atali DAOUD <at...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/07 01:37:33 UTC

Re: Lucene.Net: looking forward

Hi folks,

I use WordNet.Net 2.0.0 but I need to get the definition for any word.

I have seen all definitions in the following prolog file: wn_g.pl. But
Syns2Index only index synonymes.

Is there someone who have implemented  wordnet definitions with Lucene.Net ?

I used to use http://www.ebswift.com/OpenSource/WordNet.Net/ but it
seems to me there is a memory leak :(

Atali
Adanoo <http://www.adanoo.com>