Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Maite Meseure Hugues <me...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/18 18:01:20 UTC

RareWord term

Hi everyone,

I am currently using UmlsJdbcRareWordDictionary and I would like to better
understand how is chosen the rare word term. I found this comment '
Dictionary used to lookup terms by the most rare word within them' but no
more explanation,
does anyone have any pointers?
Thank you in advance.

Maite

Re: RareWord term

Posted by Maite Meseure Hugues <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sean,

Thank you for your response, I ran into this wiki page just after sent you
this question and saw it was in progress.
Thank you.

Maite

RE: RareWord term