Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by 向偲彪 <xi...@qq.com> on 2020/07/16 06:00:37 UTC

回复: [DISCUSS] Use element-ui or iview to support form-create in plugin design part

The styles of alpacajs and ds pages do not match well, and the documentation is not very clear. Personally recommend using form-create
If we use form-create, just replace the existing ans-ui and replace it with element-ui or iview-ui, the ds style will not change much

DolphinScheduler(Incubator) &nbsp;committer
Caibiao Xiang 向偲彪
790061044@qq.com