Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by John Austin <jw...@sympatico.ca> on 2003/11/18 14:06:38 UTC

Properties redesigned in CVS Head

So what is the schedule for the next release ?
--
John Austin <jw...@sympatico.ca>

Re: schedule for next release (was: Properties redesigned in CVS Head)

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com>.
--- Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch> wrote:
> Next release will be when the redesign is able to
> cover at least the
> same functionality as 0.20.5 (I think that's what we
> agreed).

Yes, a very nice goal--I didn't think of it that
way--I might further reduce it though as the same
functionality as 0.20.5 for just certain of the
renderers (RTF and PDF of course, perhaps also AWT/AWT
Print.)  The bonus with getting AWT done I believe is
that Oleg said he can merge his TIFF renderer once
that's done.

Glen

Re: schedule for next release (was: Properties redesigned in CVS Head)

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
Next release will be when the redesign is able to cover at least the
same functionality as 0.20.5 (I think that's what we agreed). As we're
undermanned no date can be given at the moment. Interested people can
help speeding up the development by helping out on fop-dev (well, there
are additional possibilities, too). Help is always welcome. The FOP team
would be delighted to support anyone wanting to familiarize him/herself
with the code.

On 18.11.2003 13:06:38 John Austin wrote:
> So what is the schedule for the next release ?

Jeremias Maerki