Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Martin Lichtin <li...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/07/14 10:01:48 UTC

How to concurrently shutdown routes

Is there a way to shutdown some routes in a context concurrently?
The default shutdown strategy seems to handle one route after the other.
To speed things up, I'm looking for a way to shutdown a set of routes at once.

Re: How to concurrently shutdown routes

Posted by Martin Lichtin <li...@yahoo.com>.
One problem with writing a custom shutdown strategy is that in
DefaultCamelContext,
the "stopRoute" and "shutdownRoute" methods are synchronized.

Or how else could I circumvent this 'serialization'?

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi