Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Tech Newbie <te...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/21 20:25:15 UTC

Additional info from Summariser

I found the Summariser very helpful for monitoring a test run in progress.  Is there anyway I can extend it's reporting to include standard deviation and number of active threads?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Additional info from Summariser

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
you can copy the existing summariser and make a new one with stdev.
there's a pdf document describing how to write plugins.

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/extending/jmeter_tutorial.pdf

peter