Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2004/10/20 09:22:21 UTC

Setting up Wiki

I would like to ask infrastructure to add a Wiki

http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit

and then we could reference it from

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/FrontPage?action=show&redirect=StartSeite

ok?

--
Michael Wechner

Re: Setting up Wiki

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Paul Russell wrote:

> On 20 Oct 2004, at 08:38, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
>> Michael Wechner wrote:
>>
>>> I would like to ask infrastructure to add a Wiki
>>
>> Just to add my $0.02, I would appreciate to have a
>> Wiki too (like Michi said, changes will always occur).
>

> I think it's safe to say having a Wiki can never be a /bad/ thing.
> Might help people like me, who are just finishing off our previous
> workload get back involved too! You definitely have my +1.
>
> P.

is anyone of the jackrabbit community within the group "apsite"

http://wiki.apache.org/general/HowToMakeWikiAdminRequests

? Unfortunately I am not or can anyone give me enough Karma resp. add me
to apsite?

Otherwise I will contact infrastructure.

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: Setting up Wiki

Posted by Paul Russell <pr...@apache.org>.

E-mail: prussell@apache.org
iChat/AIM: russelp@mac.com

Re: Setting up Wiki

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Michael Wechner wrote:
> I would like to ask infrastructure to add a Wiki

Just to add my $0.02, I would appreciate to have a
Wiki too (like Michi said, changes will always occur).

-- Andreas