Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Pascal Rapicault <pa...@yahoo.fr> on 2005/08/24 02:33:30 UTC

maven and osgi

Hello,

Earlier today I've noticed that Timothy Bennett has released code of a
maven plugin for osgi, however I would like to understand how it relates
to what can be find here: http://mavenosgiplugin.berlios.de/

PaScaL

Re: maven and osgi

Posted by Pascal Rapicault <pa...@yahoo.fr>.
Can't it be reused as a base, or are the 2 plugin models so different?

PaScaL

Re: maven and osgi

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.