Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com> on 2023/04/11 21:50:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer Hussein Awala

Hello Airflow Community,

I am happy to announce that the Project Management Committee
(PMC) for Apache Airflow has invited Hussein Awala
(github nickname hussein-awala) to become a
committer and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

Congratulations Hussein, and welcome!

Jarek on behalf of Airflow PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer Hussein Awala

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
We actually can't do it, this is self-service:
could, we do not know the emails of the users to confirm it).
You need to send unsubscribe emails from those addresses following
https://airflow.apache.org/community/ (also you can see the instructions in
the footer of the email).

J,

Posted by Stuart Buckingham <st...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.