Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2006/04/13 05:51:52 UTC

Assignment protocol for porting a fix fixed by someone else

I am porting DERBY-614 to 10.1.  Since I reopened it to port,  I
assigned it to myself, but plan to reassign it to Bryan upon resolving
the issue as clearly the merit is all his for the wonderful fix.

Is this the correct way to handle assignments when porting fixes made by
others to 10.1?

Thanks

Kathey

Re: Assignment protocol for porting a fix fixed by someone else

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 4/12/06, Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I am porting DERBY-614 to 10.1.  Since I reopened it to port,  I
> assigned it to myself, but plan to reassign it to Bryan upon resolving
> the issue as clearly the merit is all his for the wonderful fix.
>
> Is this the correct way to handle assignments when porting fixes made by
> others to 10.1?

Sounds good to me.

andrew