Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2011/03/04 12:10:29 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Felix EventAdmin 1.2.10

Hi,

We solved 2 issues in this release (the bug has been introduced with
the 1.2.2 release):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12316167

The release passes the OSGi CT.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-003/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 003 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Regards
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix EventAdmin 1.2.10

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
+1

Regards
Felix

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Guillaume Nodet  wrote
> +1 but isn't the LICENSE.sun file supposed to be included at the end
> of the LICENSE file ?

Yes, we should do this for the next release.

Thanks
Carsten

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix EventAdmin 1.2.10

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
This release works for all my use cases; Signatures are also OK.

Thank you very much and +1 (non-binding)

Kind regards,
Andreas

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler  wrote

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

[VOTE RESULT] Release Apache Felix EventAdmin 1.2.10

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
The vote to release EventAdmin 1.2.10 passed successfully with +1 votes
from:
- Felix Meschberger (*)
- Guillaume Nodet   (*)
- Carsten Ziegeler  (*)
- Andreas Pieber
- Jean-Baptiste Onofré
- Rob Walker (*)
- Clement Escoffier (*)

Votes marked with (*) are binding votes

No other votes have been cast - thanks for voting!

I'll upload the artifacts asap.

Regards
Carsten

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Clement Escoffier  wrote
> Hi,
>
> +1,
>
> I just have a question about:
> This product includes software developed at
> Sun Microsystems, Inc.
> Copyright (c) 1994-2000.
> Licensed under a BSD license.
>

> This snippet is in DEPENDENCIES (in I. Included Third-Party Software) but
> not in the NOTICE. Don't we also need it in the NOTICE ?

No, I don't think so - BDS license does not require to have a snippet in
the notice file and notice should only contain the real required snippets.

Carsten

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

+1,