Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ryan Brent-rp6131 <Br...@motorola.com> on 2004/01/19 19:10:59 UTC

WinXP AbstractCvsTask problem....

 I recently upgraded from Windows2000 to WinXP and now my shiznik
doesn't work!

Once I call the execute method from AbstractCvsTask it never
returns.  I traced through the code and found that a
InvocationTargetException was occuring which is an instance of
IOException.  This exception gets thrown in the  Execute class.

I've tried Ant 1.5.3 and Ant 1.6.  Any ideas of why the process isn't
being spawned correctly?  Everything worked fine in Windows 2000.

Here is the main method of the code that I'm testing with.
    /**
     */
        String module = "cbl7x_env";

        File destination_file = new File("D:/");
        CvsCheckoutCommand cvs_checkout = new
CvsCheckoutCommand(module);
        cvs_checkout.setDest(destination_file);
        cvs_checkout.execute();
    }

The execute method actually calls the execute method of
AbstractCvsTask in the ant.jar distribution.

Does anyone have any fixes or ideas on how to fix this problem?

Regards,
Brent Ryan -- Software Engineer

 General Business Information Motorola Internal Use Only Motorola Confidential Proprietary Personal Memorandum

email: brent.ryan@motorola.com <ma...@motorola.com>

Phone: (480) 814 - 4203

2way pager:   5168770@skytel.com <ma...@skytel.com>  or (888) 516 - 8770

Re: WinXP AbstractCvsTask problem....