Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tushar Chavan <tu...@hotmail.com> on 2010/10/09 12:52:25 UTC

[users@httpd] srmhost need to be replaced by srmdevarp05

Hi Expert,

Below is the response I got.Here hostname of the backend server ( srmhost ) is returned in the error.

Error application is coming up.
20101009
BASIS
134815
srmhost

http://srmhost.xyz.com:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sapsrm/wda_l_fpm_oif/
OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED_NO
Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible.
Method: /SAPSRM/IF_CLL_MAPPER~REFRESH of program /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_DODM_WKL_SRCHCP

If I want  to replace srmhost by srmdevarp05 in above response , How can I do it?

Best Regards,

Tushar

FW: [users@httpd] srmhost need to be replaced by srmdevarp05 : SSL input filter read failed

Posted by Tushar Chavan <tu...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Experts,

I am trying below to replace hostname.

FilterDeclare SSI
FilterProvider SSI INCLUDES resp=srmdevarp05 $srmdev
FilterChain SSI
FilterTrace SSI 1

But I am getting  error :SSL input filter read failed.

Please let me know if anybody has any idea.

Best Regards,

Tushar