Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2019/06/03 14:32:26 UTC

Integrating OFBiz with Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV(Business Central) and Dynamics 365

Hello Infra Team, Devs

I am willing to work on OFBiz integration with Microsoft AX, NAV(Business
Central) and Dynamics 365. Tried locating my access to MSDN that I
requested last year, not able to get through though.

Can anyone please guide me to get the access to MSDN? I requested for the
same as OFBiz Committer last time, reapplied as per instructions here -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/donated-licenses/msdn.txt

Apache ID: pranayp@apache.org

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,