Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by "Ramkumar R. Aiyengar" <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/04 01:39:34 UTC

Solr cloud-dev scripts

I started looking at porting cloud-dev scripts to the new startup scripts
after the discussion at SOLR-7240, but wasn't quite sure of what the
behaviour should be, having never used them myself. Some of the scripts
there have syntax errors, and I am not sure if some of the others are doing
what was intended even on branch_5x where Jetty 8 is still used. I have a
feeling many of them assume that the stock start.jar starts with a single
"collection1" core because of how the solr home used to be set up before,
which is no longer true.

So how do people use these scripts? Which scripts are used, and for what
purpose?

Re: Solr cloud-dev scripts

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
By the way, I have found the cloud-dev scripts to be very useful. Great for
automating integration tests for larger systems where SolrCloud is one of
systems involved.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/

Re: Solr cloud-dev scripts