Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by fredch <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/19 23:28:30 UTC

Looking for open source graph traversal libraries that run on Accumulo

Trying to use Accumulo for graph processing and querying and trying to
determine what traversal tools are already out there. Any help greatly
appreciated!
Chris

Re: Looking for open source graph traversal libraries that run on Accumulo

Posted by Dylan Hutchison <dh...@stevens.edu>.
You can try this if you're a fan of the TinkerPop family:
https://github.com/JHUAPL/AccumuloGraph/

www.cs.stevens.edu/~dhutchis

Re: Looking for open source graph traversal libraries that run on Accumulo

Posted by "Kepner, Jeremy - 0553 - MITLL" <ke...@ll.mit.edu>.
Stay tuned:

	graphulo.mit.edu

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.