Posted to kerby@directory.apache.org by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org> on 2015/07/01 10:58:13 UTC

principalName in KrbIdentity

Hi Kai,

  In KrbIdentity is the PrincipalName.getName() will be equivalent to
  the value of 'principalName' (I think so)

  If yes, I would like to remove this additional field and change the
  getPrincipalName() method to return principal.getName().

  wdyt?

  P.S:- I understand that these might have been overlooked while committing
          the initial version, please consider my mails as honest questions.
          (I am not nitpicking ;)

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

RE: principalName in KrbIdentity

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
Hi Kiran,

I guess you would remove the following redundant field or method, right? It sounds good to me, thanks for the querying!

public class KrbIdentity {
    private String principalName;
    private PrincipalName principal;

    public String getPrincipalName() {