Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Markley, Aaron" <AM...@medcentral.org> on 2002/01/28 16:10:09 UTC

proxy module in HP Apache 2.0?

Hello all,

I'm running the HP version 2.0.0 of Apache on HP-UX 11.i (available at
www.software.hp.com <http://www.software.hp.com> ).  I looked through the
documentation (specifically the Modules section) of Apache 2.0, which lists
the proxy module as being included with Apache 2.0, yet in the HP
distribution this module is not included.  I already went through the Module
Registry and I didn't find the basic proxy module.  Where can I find this
module online to add it to my current configuration?  Is this even possible?

Thanks,

Aaron