Posted to announce@apache.org by Eyal Allweil <ey...@apache.org> on 2021/10/19 15:01:59 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache DataFu 1.6.1 Released

Dear community,

I'm happy to announce that DataFu 1.6.1 has been released.

The mission of DataFu is to help developers solve common data problems
in the Hadoop eco-system. DataFu contains modules for Apache Spark,
Pig, and an incremental loading library for MR applications.

You can read more about this release here:
https://datafu.apache.org/blog/2021/10/11/datafu-1-6-1-released.html

For instructions on building from source or retrieving the artifacts
in your build system, please visit our Download page:
https://datafu.apache.org/docs/download.html

Thanks,
The DataFu PMC