Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jay Bryant <ja...@bryantcs.com> on 2005/04/12 07:54:17 UTC

Specification Stylesheet Ready

Hi, gang,

As we discussed a few months back, I have created a stylesheet that turns
the XSLT 1.0 spec into a PDF via FOP (0.20.5). I've stored the thing on my
web site at http://www.bryantcs.com/fop, where you can get all the files if
you're interested.

If it proves to be handy either as a sample or for testing (or both), I can
check it into the project. I look forward to your feedback.

Oh, by the way, it took about a week of full-time effort, but that time had
to be found here and there between other projects and hobbies, so it took a
while. I'm sure you all know how that goes.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services
(posting from home for once)

Re: Specification Stylesheet Ready

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Jay Bryant wrote:
> Hi, gang,
>
> As we discussed a few months back, I have created a stylesheet that turns
> the XSLT 1.0 spec into a PDF via FOP (0.20.5). I've stored the thing on my
> web site at http://www.bryantcs.com/fop, where you can get all the files if
> you're interested.

Hi Jay,

thanks for taking the time to do this. I just tried to download the files and
got all of them except foplogo.gif which fails. Looking in the xsl file it
seems to be referencing foplogo.jpeg. So perhaps you made a mistake in the
download HTML??

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Specification Stylesheet Ready

Posted by The Web Maestro <th...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 11, 2005, at 10:54 PM, Jay Bryant wrote:
> Hi, gang,
>
> As we discussed a few months back, I have created a stylesheet that
> turns
> the XSLT 1.0 spec into a PDF via FOP (0.20.5). I've stored the thing
> on my
> web site at http://www.bryantcs.com/fop, where you can get all the
> files if
> you're interested.
>
> If it proves to be handy either as a sample or for testing (or both),
> I can
> check it into the project. I look forward to your feedback.
>
> Oh, by the way, it took about a week of full-time effort, but that
> time had
> to be found here and there between other projects and hobbies, so it
> took a
> while. I'm sure you all know how that goes.
>
> Jay Bryant
> Bryant Communication Services
> (posting from home for once)

Thank you so much for this! We really appreciate it! As soon as I can
muster the time (or if someone beats me to it!), you'll get your name
in lights on the FOP Team page:

http://xml.apache.org/fop/team.html

It's a small gesture of thanks for your support, but it's all we can do
right now. Would you send us a blurb that we can use? Send along a link
if you wish.

Thanks again!

Web Maestro Clay
--