Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by dong wang <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/06 10:24:59 UTC

about the metadata in the HBASE

in kylin-0.71, how can we control to completely re-construct all the
metadata in HBASE(you can think it as truncate all the data of meta tables
in the HBASE), currently, it seems to be no effects when re-run the
script/package.sh

in my vague memory, is it right that the metadata will be re-constructed in
the HBASE?

Re: about the metadata in the HBASE

Posted by "Han, Luke" <lu...@ebay.com>.
Correction: 0.7.x will require 3 metadata tables:
kylin_metadata
kylin_metadata_acl
kylin_metadata_user

Thanks

Luke

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by dong wang <el...@gmail.com>.
actually, I don't care about the sample, I just want to know when the
following tables will be re-create and how to control the process?

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by dong wang <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.
​package.sh will only build artifacts. it will have no effect on kylin
metadata store in hbase.
what exactly do you want to do? do you want to clean up metadata store or
remove everything from the metadata store?
​