Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by alex john <sn...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/10 16:50:33 UTC

examples

I am new to activemq  i don't see any good examples or documentation.
does anyone have good links examples?

---------------------------------

Re: examples

Posted by alex john <sn...@yahoo.com>.
n/m i got it to work

alex john <sn...@yahoo.com> wrote:  Hi Rob,
thanks for the reply

I downloaded apache-activemq-4.1.1 for unix and ant

i have this in my example folder
build.xml conf perfharness ruby src
ant build.xml doesn't work either.

http://activemq.apache.org/examples.html
cd example ant consumer will not work either

Rob Davies wrote: Hey - welcome!

After reading this: http://activemq.apache.org/getting-started.html
look at this: http://activemq.apache.org/examples.html

cheers,

Rob

'Go Get Integrated - ride the Camel! - http://activemq.apache.org/
camel/'
http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/

On Sep 10, 2007, at 3:50 PM, alex john wrote:

> I am new to activemq i don't see any good examples or documentation.
> does anyone have good links examples?
>

> ---------------------------------
> today!

---------------------------------